Tuesday 16th May
We are excited to announce that Grant Leboff will be returning as our guest speaker due to popular demand. Grant will be covering new topics and ideas around ‘The Digital Mindset’ and how to get the most out of your digital marketing activities on Tuesday 16th May.
Grant is one of the UK’s leading sales and marketing experts. A fellow of both The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management and The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing, he is a frequent contributor to leading business media.
Some of the topics Grant will cover are:
- The move from the service economy to the experience economy and what that means for businesses and their marketing
- How creating competitive advantage is changing and what companies need to do about it
- Omni-channel and the fact that people are going from tablets to desktops to mobiles etc.
- How communication has changed and the need for a new model of measurement
- Getting your value proposition right and differentiating in a competitive market
- The constant need to innovate and react to changing customer demands
- Turning data into information that can help your business