Tuesday 16th May
As part of our 2017 User Conference and to celebrate 10 years of Taopix, we are excited to extend a personal invitation to you to share our 10th anniversary dinner at one of Northumberland's biggest attractions, Alnwick Castle.
As well as being historically significant, Alnwick Castle has also been the filming location for its’ fair share of Movies and TV programmes. The castle appeared in the first two Harry Potter films as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, along with the historical period drama, Downton Abbey. This is a truly spectacular location, don't miss out.
- Roasted vine tomato and basil soup (v)
- Pressed ham hock pineapple chutney and herb salad
- Braised lamb shank with buttered leek mash, rosemary scented gravy and seasonal vegetables
- Potato gnocchi with roasted vegetables and parsley pesto (v)
- Salmon wellington with buttered new potatoes, steamed green vegetables and minted hollandaise sauce (p)
- Eton mess
For more information about the Taopix 2017 User Conference, contact your Taopix representative.